Tuesday, April 8, 2008

***WINNER***

drumroll please..................................................


and the winner is:


True Random Number Service
Random Integer Generator
Here is your random number: 14
Timestamp: 2008-04-08 18:51:23 UTC

and number 14 belongs to:


**Jackie Young**

Congratulations Jackie!! WOO HOO Please email me your address. I will mail her out tomorrow for ya.

I just want to thank all of you for participating. Keep in touch as I will continue to have random giveaways. :)

Keep watching my Etsy shop....you never know who might pop up there. *Ü*

Have a wondeful day!

Toodles *Ü*

3 comments:

Rosalie said...

Congratulations Jackie!!!
Rosalie

Unknown said...

whoo hoo---thank y'all sooooo much-can't wait to get her.....do i need to get ya my mailing info?
jackie.

Unknown said...

never mind---just saw that ya need my info---duh, guess i'm just excited..........lol