Ok, I am an idiot. I am editing this. I just realized that I answered the wrong tag game. Oh well I am leaving it in here. Hahaha Par for the course with my scatterbrain. I should of named my blog "If I Only Had A Brain....."
As for the real answer that I was supposed to give.....the reason for my blog name. When we moved up here to Idaho, we lived very remote on a road next to a creek called Bentley Creek. I just knew that I wanted Creek in my name somewhere.....so with much thought I came up with Country Creek Creations. Not real exciting but thats how it was born. LOL
Well I have been tagged by Debbie at Simple Country Blessings. I have to tell 5 things about myself. Hmmmmm not much that is real exciting to share. LOL
1. I used to be a 911 dispatcher & loved it. I so miss that job!
2. I have a daughter & two sons exactly the same order & years apart as my Mom did. Wasn't
3. My dream is to one day give my hubby who is 100% irish a dream vacation to Ireland & Scotland. He has always wanted to go.
4. I have a mad obsession with collecting everything vintage much to my hubbies dismay. Storage is an issue more than anything else.
5. I have to copy Debbie. I have many friends that I have come to know from Ebay, Etsy & Blogland. I cant imagine never meeting all the fantastic people that I have met.
Now to tag some unsuspecting friends......
Marissa- Ramblings Of A Crafty Mom
Carm- Shweet Doodles
Leanne- Harvest Moon By The Lake
Gina- Cat Nap Inn Primitives
Pat- The Raggedy Dollhouse
Ok girls....tag yer it! Cant wait to see what you have to add. *Ü*