Monday, September 28, 2009

Another weekend

gone. It was a nice relaxing one. We had friends come over & play the WII. We have a bunch of addicts on our hands. It is so fun to watch people play. They are so animated & really get into it.



I made Sloppy Dawgs from the Rachel Ray show. Oh my gosh they were good & a big hit. So stinkin easy to make too. You have to go over & steal the recipe & try em out.



My girlfriend's horse got sick this last week & passed. She has been so upset over it. I decided to make her one of the little pop-up albums in memory of Montana. It came out so cute. She loved it. I didnt have a ton of pics so I really had to make do. I am in love with these albums. They make great gifts. One of these days I will sit long enough to write out instructions so I can share the ins & outs of them.




I went & got my hair cut. I dont think I have had my hair this short in a very long time, if ever. I am loving the ease of it. Not much up keep at all. Would like to get some chunky blonde put in it in the next week or two.




Next week is Travis' 12th birthday. Where does the time go? He has asked if we can go to the Alligator Farm. He is nuts about animals so it didnt seem like a crazy request coming from him. So we have a day of fun planned for Saturday. Alligator Farm, the movies, lunch & who knows what else. He is excited... so I am excited. Wait till you see the cupcakes that I am making for his get together on Sunday. They are great! Will share the pics next week & the link where to find them.





Well thats about it for me. Not a lot going on. Will be back to catch up. ~Toodles

1 comment:

Doris said...

Love your new "do", it's very becoming. Not to crazy about the alligator farm. hee hee