Friday, March 14, 2008

So Excited....

My first blog award! YIPPEE :)

Carm over at Shweet Potato added me to her list of recipients. Thank you so much Carm *Ü*

You made my day brighter. So I will now pass this on too.

Now the rules for the “You Make My Day” award are to re-present it to those whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blog land. Let them know through email or by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times, and if you do, consider yourself really, really loved.I award the "You Make My Day" award to:

Carm of course for making my day bright & tempting me with those delicious baked goods she has on her blog. YUM She also has adorable creations & awesome banners & avatars.

Donna for inspiring me & making me laugh. This girl has such a great personality. She always makes me smile when I visit her blog & website.

Steph for inspiring me with her creativity. Love her work! She has the bestest patterns & designs on her site.

Marissa my good friend who is such a sweetheart & talented beyond belief. From dollies to soaps & that girlie stuff in between. She is on a new adventure....knitting. Check in with her to see what she is offering.

Nicole whose blog really inspired me to blog. I always enjoyed reading what she was creating & what new adventure she was on. Lets not forget all her beautiful dollies that I adore.

Well girls, enjoy your awards & keep doing what you're doing. *Smiles*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






Last night we went to our son's Spring Recital at school. It was so cute to watch all the kids sing their hearts out. I just love watching the kindergarteners. They are so animated. Well, on top of all the fun of watching them perform they had a raffle for some themed baskets. They had four different themes to pick from. I decided right off the bat that I was putting my tickets in for the princess basket & the other half in the chef basket. I told my hubby & daughter I was winning that princess basket...it would be mine! LOL Well lo & behold guess who won it...thats right ME ME ME! I was so excited when they called my name. Here is a pic of it & all the loot that was inside. Look at all that bling & a tiara to top it off. No complaints here. Hahaha Now if only I could predict my winning the HGTV Dream House on Sunday. *LOL* Well a girl can dream cant she??

Adding a few pics of the recital....love this age (10). Still growing into their ears & teeth. Gotta love em. ;)


Travis being goofy. Second one is Jim & I with Trav. It was a patriotic themed recital. :)

I have a ton of orders that I have to get done. Should be working all weekend to fill all of them. Everything is going good. I will check in tomorrow. I want to add a goodie from Carm. I just didn't want this post to be any longer than I already made it. Have a great friday night. *Ü*

Toodles

No comments: