Friday, November 6, 2009

We went Boo'ing


I thought I would share this fun project that we did to some of our friends here in town. We went & Boo'd them. We had been Boo'd a couple years back when we lived in Idaho. We got such a kick out of it that we have wanted to do it ever since.




These are the cute little gifts that we made up of stuff that I had in my craft room. It was great for once I did'nt have to go buy something to complete a project. Not that I am complaining about shopping...dont get me wrong! Hahaha The thought here was simplicity....everything was on hand & ready to be thrown together. I had seen these digital printouts here. I purchased & downloaded them lickety split....seriously easy peasy & off we went to deliver them. Hopefully next year you can go & Boo someone. It really is a lot of fun to bring smiles to others.







Off to organize a few Halloween 09 shots to share with ya.




Toodles~

No comments: