Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Holiday Creativeness

Well I have four of the six ornies done. I loved making them. It's always fun working on Christmas goodies. I also love the fact that I can sit with the family & stitch while they watch
tv or take it on the go in the car.


Since I made a few extra....if anyone would like to purchase any of these cuties, just message me. I can take a handful of requests so I have time to get them to you to enjoy before the holidays. I plan on using them on the tree, for package toppers & possibly teacher gifts. So give me a holler if you are interested. The pricing will be $5.00 each or 3 for $12.00.


I have to get back to my baking. I am making a pumpkin pie & a pumpkin cheesecake for my daughter. Lots to prep & get done before Thursday.

If for some reason I dont get back on to blog tomorrow, have a Happy Thanksgiving with family & friends. Be safe & remember to take lots of pictures. Blessings to you all!


~Toodles

No comments: