Sunday, July 5, 2009

Yummy Fall Goodness

Yes, I am ready for fall. I am one of these weird people who HATES summer. So on my little outing yesterday to the quilt store I found these yummies. Two of the patterns are Myra Mahy of Country Faces. I have loved her stuff as far back as the early 90's. I have done several of her tole painting projects. The other pattern is from Suzanne's Art House. They had the pumpkin & pinwheel quilt hanging up. It was the cutest thing ever. It was done all in flannel & the colors were more prim than the one on the cover. I fell in love! I had to have them! I went perusing through the wools & grabbed what fall colors they had. I will be on the hunt for some more. I will keep you posted on my progress with these new projects. I am liking the fact that the tags I can carry with me. Gotta love those hand projects that go anywhere. :)

Well not much else going on today. Kind of had a dull headache all day so havent been to motivated to do much. The heat sucks & I am hating every minute of it. I am thankful our new house (in the much hotter & more humid state of Arkansas) will have a good A/C unit. Looking forward to cranking that baby! LOL

Well enjoy your day! Toodles~

No comments: