Friday, July 10, 2009

More Goodies

Ok I got more goodies to share. I was running around the other day with no intention of going to the quilt store (really I didnt *wink*). I was killing time waiting for our kitty to get groomed.


I already told you I ♥ fall. When I stumbled upon this fabric I knew it had to be mine. hahaha I am seeing raggedy doll dresses. Yep! The other goodies that snuck into my basket were this halloween panel that I think I will quilt & make into a wallhanging and this Whistlepig Creek Productions tote pattern. I am really wanting to sew some totes. My daughter loves them, as do I. These just looked like all kinds of fun.

After all the excitement over my new found treasures I came home to find more yummy goodness in the mail. It's really the little things in life that get me excited. Not many people can get that excited over wool yarn. It is dreamy! I received my fall wool from one of my blog buddies Suzy from Cloth Doll Supply. I love her wool! It is fabulous. She always sends you a surprise sample of one of her other goodies that she has available. If you go visit her tell her I sent ya. The brown wool has golden & orange highlights running through it & is so gorgeous. I am thinking of using it for my Pumpkin Patty doll from Sew Many Prims. I have a lot of projects swimming in my head. I am hoping to get some done & some started before the move. I will keep ya posted to my progress. :)

Well I am off & running. They are having a quilt run here in town & I want to go visit some of the stores. I must see what other great finds they have right now. I will be back to share tomorrow. Have a wonderful day!

~Toodles

No comments: