Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Me &My Travis


We just got these pictures at school yesterday. Travis & I went to the Mom & Son Superbowl Party. It was a lot of fun. They had a DJ, played numerous football related games, danced & had lots & lots of pizza. They had a woman photographing anyone who wanted to participate. The picture isnt the greatest but it is a wonderful reminder of a fantastic night together.


Travis is my baby (11 yrs old now) & he is getting so big. He looks like his dad & is going to be tall just like him. It is so sad to see them shoot up & lose all the baby fat. He is such a great kid. He is always smiling & never grumpy. This kid is always HAPPY. I love it! I wish all my days were like that. He is a gaming fanatic & LOVES dinosaurs. As much as he loves anything & everything animal related....we are sure he will be in some sort of animal field when he grows up. We are super proud of him! I cant wait to see what life has to offer him.


I am in a motivated mood today. I have decided to finish up my future daughter in laws lil photo album I am making her. I also want to try & work on three dollies. My best friend from high school is coming for a visit. We are going to be quilting the entire time...WooHoo! So I am making three lil dollies to give to all the girls with a goodie bag to remember their trip. I will show them to you all once they are done.



Have a wonderful day & may it be productive & peaceful! Toodles♥

No comments: