Sunday, August 23, 2009

Dollies are done

Yes, I finally got my two little cuties done for the "Falloween" launch on Ebay. Yay! It was so good to dig into my stashes of patterns, fabrics & oodles of goodies.

I wanted to share a peek at them. You can click on the "Falloween" link above & it will take you to our page on Ebay. Please hop on over there & check out everyone's creations. I am so wanting to keep my two little dollies to put up in my new craft room. LOL Is that stingy or what?

I am in the last stages of completion on my Mini Halloween Album & my reversible Falloween Banner/Garland. I think I will be listing those in my Etsy shop (CountryCreekCreation). I prefer to list there & am very comfortable with the process. I cant wait for you to see those. I have never done a banner but have always wanted to. My only regret is that I didnt make two at the same time. Would love to hang this one in our new home. Well, stay tuned for their debut. :)
Well, I am off to bed. I am exhausted. Have a wonderful Sunday everyone. ~Toodles
P.S. I am thinking that it's time for another blog giveaway. I will be making something special just for you. Stay tuned for the details on how to enter.

No comments: