Saturday, April 18, 2009

WW White Chili


You know I mentioned Kathy being here for our quilting retreat weekend? Well her sister in law Joan made this for us for dinner. I was blown away. I have to admit, I am not a big chili person and white chili....lets just say, I wouldnt be first in line for it. Boy was I mistaken! I am so thankful that I was visiting & wouldnt consider turning down dinner after graciously being invited.

The Chicken:


This chili is oh so yummy! Believe it or not it is a Weight Watchers recipe. It is so flavorful & filling too. Dont let the jalapenos scare you away. It has a mild zip but nothing thats gonna burn your tongue off. I chose to add three instead of four & it was perfect. They were good size peppers too...about 4 inches in length. Just to let you know, this is a very thick chili so if you like more broth you may want to add more chicken stock. Also, this doesnt make a ton....I would guess about 4-6 cups. Next time I will be doubling if not tripling it. I am sure it would freeze beautifully in ziploc freezer bags. You have to try it. It is easy peasy & just so good!

The Veggies:




The White Northern Beans:



Here is the the chili recipe I used. We topped it with shredded cheese & more green onions. Yummers!

Dinner Complete:



Let me know if try it & like it.
Well I am off to work on some of those pending projects. Have a great day! Toodles Ü

No comments: