Thursday, February 25, 2010

Crazy Hectic

Crazy & Hectic pretty much sums it up around here. lol


This is how we spent lastnight.....






Yes, in labor & delivery. Tarynn has been having pain for a few days. She contacted her OB/GYN & they recommended she go in & be checked. She was already dilated to one.  As us mothers know it can still be a long road to delivery from there. So they checked her out & gave her something to help her sleep.


I have no doubt she wont make it to her March 27th due date. We are secretly hoping she has him on our anniversary March 17th. She is ready to pop now. So it should'nt be to long before we have a baby here. :) Yay!



As for the crafty side of life....I am super excited about a class I'm gonna take in May with Donna Downey. I have followed her for a long time & love her approach to scrapping & crafting. Who would of thought she would show up here in Arkansas. I'm beyond the moon that she is though. This bright canvas & fabric album is the class I'm taking.










I kind of hit a  creative bump with my purse mini album. Trying to get over that so I can finish it up. Our friend's b-day is just around the corner. I have faith I will get it done. I seem to do better under pressure.

I have also started a new album that I'm really excited to do. I cant give much details yet because I dont know whose eyes may wander in here. I will definitely keep you updated on that.

Going back into party planner mode once again. I've decided to throw a huge bash for my hubs & his best friend for their 40th b-days. It wont be until September. Trying to locate venues & dj's right now. It's a little hard when you are new to an area. Any suggestions please email me. Since my hubby is 100% Irish, & we got married on St. Patty's Day, I'm running with the St. Pattys/Green thing. He has always wanted a huge irish shindig, so there ya go. I'm thinking I can get a lot of it after St. Pattys for half the price. Gotta get creative though & come up with some good ideas for food/drinks/decor. Will keep you posted on that endeavor too. :)

Well, I'm off to scrapbook. Will be back with more updates soon. Until next time....Toodles

No comments: