Sunday, October 28, 2007

Argh

I am a little frustrated with the blogging process. I am new to this & have had to go to tutorials to get myself up to this speed so far. I am frustrated that I cannot find any tips on how you get the email addys from your people commenting. I would like to be able to respond & thank them when they post. Unfortunately I have not been able to decipher that one.

I just want you all to know that I am getting your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to come visit me & write me. I appreciate your messages & time. I will try & get this figured out soon. :)
Toodles *Ü*

1 comment:

Annie said...

Just stopped in to say Hi! I don't think blogger shows the emails of people that comment unless they post it in the message itself..
Don't pull your hair out over it..LOL

You can always just comment yourself after someone does and they can come back and read it if they want..

Have a great evening!! Annie