Tuesday, September 25, 2007

So Much Work
















so little time!!!! It seems that the holiday season has kicked into full force. I have so much to do to get ready for the upcoming season & holiday shows. I have my first show in a month & am so not ready! Argh! I will be in & out until I get some stuff whipped up.



I am also trying to coordinate a Halloween/Birthday party for my son Travis' 10th birthday. We are trying to pull it off as a carnival theme. I am super excited about it!!! We are planning all kinds of games & contests. I want to try & get some of the props for the party built too. We have a cake walk planned along with bobbing for apples, fishing game, sandbag throw & costume contest! The kids are really looking forward to it. I will share pictures when it gets closer. What are some of your plans for Halloween? I am looking for suggestions for games & contests too. So email me!














I am not sure if I told you that my Dad & Stepmom are visiting from San Diego...but she brought her camera up to snap some pictures of my oldest son Taylor for his senior pictures. We went up to the Indian Mission here in town & took a few. They came out spectacular. It will be so hard to choose. I also had her snap some candid family ones. I think they came out cute for last minute planning. :)
















Well I best get back to work.....will pop in soon to share completed projects. I have set a goal to get a few things done this week. Well a girl can dream cant she??? Hope your day is productive & fun! Until later.......

No comments: