Saturday, September 15, 2007

Good Saturday Afternoon














Well, last night was my first quilting class. It was so much fun! I haven't taken a quilting class in quite some time. I have had a stack of these gorgeous pink & brown fat quarters that have been calling my name. :) I have been saving them for something special. Well, after racking my brain on what to do with them...I finally decided to do the Turning Twenty Around The Block by Tricia Cribbs. It is such a cute pattern. I have pictures of the fabrics...aren't they cute??


Today I am determined to get downstairs & get some painting done too. These fairs are fast on my tail & I am far from ready. Hubby has to work a double shift so I should have lots of ME time to work. Will share some of the projects once I get them completed.

Oh I wanted to share the cutest gift ever. I am in a Halloween Swap in one of my Ebay groups. We are to exchange Halloween treat sacks filled with one prim item of choice & goodie treats. I was so excited to go out to my front porch & find a package. Here is my awesome gift from my friend Denni of Denni Doodles. She is so darn cute! I just love her. I just purchased this pattern from Denni this week. Thank you Denni. :) Go visit her shop & check out all her awesome patterns & dollies. The link is in my fav's.
Well I better get back to work. Hope your day is full of fun & most productive.



















No comments: